Local & Reliable Electrician. 25+ years experience.
- All aspects of electrical work undertaken
- Fault finding a speciality
- New consumer units fitted
- Rewires – full or partial
- Landlord safety tests
We carry out all forms of electrical works, from small maintenance jobs (like replacing broken sockets) to complete rewires and everything in between.
We specialise in investigating circuit breaker tripping and fault finding.
- Rewire – complete or partial
- New wiring for extensions
- New consumer unit / fuse box
- Consumer units tested for safety
- Extra sockets and light fittings
- Down lights fitted
- Outdoor electrical wiring – sheds, garages etc
- Outside lighting
- Electrical earthing
- Electrical bonding
- Electrical installations
- Appliances fitted (e.g. oven, hob)
- Kitchen wiring
- Shower wiring
- Fault finding and repairs
- Safety Test and Inspections
- Condition Reports
- Landlord’s Safety Test Certificates
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- NICEIC member
- Part P registered
- Building Regulations Certificates issued
All work carried out to current edition of Wiring Regulations BS7671
NICEIC Insurance Backed Warranty – The NICEIC insurance backed warranty covers work done by us. This protects consumers should any work be found not to comply with Building Regulations or relevant installation standards.